Business Development Manager (Paris)
EMAsphere is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The new Business Development Manager will be part of an International Team of experienced sales executives.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The main role of our new Business Development Manager is to develop his/her market and work closely with Keeping in mind the satisfaction of the client.
The Business Development Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop sales to SME’s for allocated market/territory
- Recommend and execute market strategy on allocated territory
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Promote the company’s products/services in line with values and policies and addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- create the foundation of a long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Master degree
- Proven working experience of minimum 5-10 years as a Business Development Manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Knowledge of the SaaS and BI/ERP industry is an asset
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch. Good knowledge of English (French/Belgian offices)
- Fluent in English (UK office)
- Understanding of SME/Fiduciaries client/markets needs and requirements
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Entrepreneurial /leadership /ambitious
- Strong financial awareness
- Capacity to deal with CEO’s and CFO’s
- Strategic thinker