HR | Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
At a glance, you will
Meet awesome people
Grow with EMAsphere
Enjoy a great working atmosphere
About the job
Within the Financial, Administrative and HR team, the HR Manager will be responsible for both hard and soft HR aspects in the company for our 3 offices, hard HR skills being the foundations of your role. You will report to the CFO.
Your main tasks will be:
- Payroll: You ensure the administrative management of salaries from A to Z in relation with the social secretariats and other social and fiscal administrations in Belgium and France. You optimise and manage the employment-related subsidies.
- Daily HR activities: You manage all the operational aspects of the Human Resources within the company, such as: fringe benefits, company cars, days-off management, employee's personal files, HR Platforms, contracts & addendum,...
- Employees & Managers support: You are the first point of contact for employees and managers for all individual matters, questions, or concerns. You provide guidance, advice and coaching.
- HR Procedures / admin: You ensure that all HR procedures are followed and kept up to date. You keep the work rules up to date.
- Recruitment: You manage and participate in the entire recruitment process in line with the company’s strategy and needs (e.g. preparation of the job description with the hiring manager, publications, briefing and contacts with hiring cabinets, screening of applications, interview planning, HR interview, candidates follow-up, preparation of the offer,...)
- Onboarding/Offboarding: You manage and organise the onboarding and offboarding process (e.g. dimona, contract, planning and arrival/departure organisation with the manager, HR welcome,....)
- Training: You collect the training needs and organise the annual training schedule according to the needs and the budget. You manage the registrations and subsidies.
- Performance evaluation: You coordinate and follow the entire evaluation process, from the evaluation meeting & documents to the increase process.
- HR budget & metrics: You participate in the annual budget for salaries, other benefits and Full Time Equivalent metrics in collaboration with the finance department.
- HR communication: You actively participate in the HR communication to the staff (e.g. quarterly newsletter).
- Well being: You are the first point of contact for our internal prevention and protection advisor, as well as our work doctor. You take care of the global well being at EMAsphere.
- Office Management: You are responsible for the administrative management of the buildings (contract, insurance, badges, office design, relation with the building owner/property management company,...). You solve any problem we may have (e.g. heating, coffee machine,...). You take care of the different orders (office supplies, coffee, fruits,...).
- Events & Travels: You organise the company’s events (e.g. family day, staff event,...). You negotiate travel contracts (e.g. hotels,...)
- Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position. Experience in a B2B SaaS environment and French payroll are a plus.
- Language: You are fluent in French and have a great level in English. Dutch is a strong plus.
- Very good knowledge of social legislation and payroll.
- You are assertive.
- Excellent communication/presentation and negotiation skills.
- You are organised, structured and you pay attention to details.
- Able to prioritise and escalate to your reporting line when need be.
- You manage time effectively.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment to deliver.
- An excellent customer service mindset with a passion for HR.
- Discretion & confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask.
- Teamwork is in your DNA, but you are also able to work independently.
What we offer
Join a team as exceptional as you
Acquire strong skills and expertise
Enjoy working in great workplaces
Feel good at work
Happy hours, staff events, family days, relaxation room, the fruit-monday, the buddy-program, ... We do our best to make EMAsphere a happy place to work.
We also have an event committee waiting for you!