We are looking for a Content Manager who knows how to talk to CEOs and CFOs by creating qualitative content related to their concerns and priorities.
- Research, structure and analyse business information to write blog posts and white papers.
- Engage with customers and write case studies.
- Develop and oversee the creation of marketing assets including website, landing pages, social posts, videos, one-pagers, presentations, and other sales material.
- Seek out and collaborate with experts, partners, and other contributors for content creation.
- Continually monitor and analyze conversion metrics to determine the optimal approach to reaching end engaging our target audiences
- Help building the quarterly content roadmap.
- Master's degree.
- Ability to quickly understand business concepts (related to CFOs and CEOs environment).
- 2+ years relevant experience in content marketing or communications.
- Ability to collect, analyse, structure and summarize business information.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills.
- Perfectly fluent in French or English. Any other European language is an asset.
- Competent in an iterative, test-and-learn approach to marketing.
- Experience with B2B product for senior management.
- Focused on details and quality.
- Based in Louvain-La-Neuve or Paris.