The Digital Marketer will be in charge of optimising inbound lead acquisition across all digital channels.
- Run lead generation campaigns using Sales automation tools.
- Define, set up and launch email campaigns with A/B testing.
- Produce and optimise landing pages for marketing, advertising and social media.
- Challenge current pages layout and structure to increase online conversions.
- Track website analytics using Google analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Set up and track online acquisition campaigns through LinkedIn, Google (SEA, Retargeting).
- Manage and improve SEO.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Master’s degree in Business or IT.
- Eager to learn new solutions (e.g. Hubspot)
- You have excellent analytical and project skills.
- Expertise in many of the following topics: CMS, SEO, SEA, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, LinkedIn…
- Very fast learner and passionate about data and digital technologies.
- Fluent in English or French. Any other European language is an asset.
- Focused on quality and quick execution.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.