Marketing | Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
About the job
You will work in close collaboration with our Digital Marketing & CRM Specialist to further develop our digital awareness and digital interest. According to your skills and preferences, you will be working on:
- Marketing channels configuration, maintenance and improvement (SEA, Social Ads, Webiste...).
- Set-up and follow-up of online nurturing campaigns.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness.
- Content management (blogs, ebooks, article, landing pages).
- Newsletters creation and follow-up.
- Continuous improvement of online visitor experience.
- Marketing KPIs monitoring.
- Monitor industry and competitors (events, competition, benchmark, trends...).
This internship will provide you with hands-on experience in digital marketing, allowing you to develop your skills and gain practical experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Available for at least 3 months.
- Interest in technology & Digital Marketing.
- Communication and writing skills.
- Analytical & organized.
- Solution oriented.
- Ability to work independently and identify new solutions.
- Fluent in Frenchh and good level in English.
Don't meet all the criteria? No worries! What's most important is to be curious and eager to explore the world of digital marketing. Go ahead and apply!
What we offer
- Join a team as exceptional as you
Be part of a fun and dynamic team, led by experienced entrepreneurs.
- Acquire strong skills and expertise
The opportunity to quickly acquire new skills and expertise as well as opportunities for further growth in a fast-growing company with international ambitions.
- Feel good at work
Happy hours, staff events, family days, relaxation room, the fruit-monday, the buddy-program, ... We do our best to make EMAsphere a happy place to work.
Apply right now
By submitting this form, you agree that we may store your information during the recruitment process.