Sales | Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
At a glance, you will
Meet awesome people
Grow with EMAsphere
Enjoy a great working atmosphere
About the job
Your main mission as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to identify potential opportunities for the Sales team.
- Qualify leads identified by marketing (webinar attendees, ebook download, …)
- Execute the sales strategy plan
- Find creative approaches to get in touch with leads
- Understand the main advantages of the platform to be able to easily identify needs of prospects and highlight the added value of our tool
- Identify pains of prospects to share them relevant content
- Follow up leads and schedule meeting for Business Developers
- Dedicate ½ day a week to your personal training program
- Grow in your job following the Sales Graduate Program
- Give field feedback to the Marketing Analyst to adjust marketing campaigns
- Organise briefing sessions with Business Developers about qualified leads to go further in the sales process
- Follow your performance with weekly dashboard
About the Sales Graduate Program
As a SDR, you will be part of the Sales Graduate Program. The Sales Graduate Program is a career path thought for young talents:
Junior Business Developer
At the end of your Sales Graduate Program, choose for your career:
- Sales: Business Developer
- Consultancy: Junior Project Manager
- You are not afraid to pick up your phone (30-50 calls/day).
- You have good writing skills.
- You are professional and organised.
- You are a listening person.
- You are eager to learn and to grow.
- You are involved in your tasks and objectives oriented.
- Team work is one of your values.
- You hold a Bachelor degree. Master is a plus.
- You have a big interest in finance and fintech.
Do you recognise yourself? Tell us who you are, what you do and what you want to do!
We will be happy to talk to you and get to know you :)
About the recruitment process
Discovery call (30')
This is the phone call where you'll be talking with us. A word of advice - tell us about yourself and what motivates you to join EMAsphere on this Sales Development Representative role.
HR assessment (30')
You will be asked to fill a quizz to assess how much you could fit for the SDR job and EMAsphere's company.
Practical exercise (1h)
Put yourself in the shoes of a Sales Development Representative at EMAsphere and show us your talents!
Managerial Interview (1h)
Come and meet your potential future manager! On the menu: discussions about your future missions, your personality, your expectations, our organization, etc.
...Welcome ABOARD !
What we offer
Join a team as exceptional as you
Acquire strong skills and expertise
Enjoy working in great workplaces
Feel good at work
Happy hours, staff events, family days, relaxation room, the fruit-monday, the buddy-program, ... We do our best to make EMAsphere a happy place to work.
We also have an event committee waiting for you!